Connecticut Military Record, 1775-1848 is a short title given to a longer manuscript awkwardly titled Record of service of Connecticut men in the I. War of the Revolution, II. War of 1812, III. Mexican War. The title is so done as the book comprises two distinct volumes in one book, the first on the Revolutionary war, and then the second combines the War of 1812 and the Mexican war records into one volume. If you believe your ancestor who resided in Connecticut served in the Revolutionary War, War of 1812, or Mexican War, than this book should include them. The list of men is quite exhaustive.
- The Record of Connecticut Men in the Military and Naval Service during the war of the Revolution 1775-1783, p. 18
- Person Index, p. 669-777
- Record of Connecticut Men who served in the Regular Army and the Militia in the war of 1812, Image 786
- Militia, p. 3-
- Regular Army, Officers, p. 142
- Regular Army, Enlisted, p. 145
- Record of Connecticut Men who served in Regular Army, Mexican war p. 171